Saturday, September 22, 2007

Mother's day and my mojo ...


b 4 i go secret pal shopping today i wanted to say :

Today is a lovely late summer day. The last summer day for 2007 !!!! Yes the calender still says summer people !!!! but today's equinox will change all that ...Change is good ...I am not too happy about the upcoming chills and reality of sleet and snow ....so i am loving the warm day and trying to get some quality walking in tomorrow while i can still enjoy it ...I am thinking of also getting a cute 10 speed bike to take to the Autumn road as well..
I am happy to report that I am blogging regularly as you can see !!! I feel good .Most importantly, i am over my blues !

Today is also my mid-kid's 10 th b-day...... Got his a few games and taking him out to his first fancy dinner with just his dad and I .. This is a tradition we started with my eldest ....I think when you hit the double digits it's a big deal....So I happy....Happy Mother's day to me !!!!!

I don't have anything on the needles at the moment..well nothing worth mentioning ..so i need to get knitting ..Toe is feeling better now... ...so i intend to spin this week Sunday. And I intend to get Myrhh-maid ( spinning wheel ) home soon. I love the hook up , but hate the schedule ..I am not able to learn...as fast..moving slowly ..I want to get to the point where i can spin some of that lovely new fiber my sp11 sent me ...I may just do it on the spindle though .. but i wanna I want to do it on my wheel ...

Searching for the perfect cardigan pattern , one that is not to arduous or detailed. but simple... I am really feeling simple these days . Just need one complex project at a time; and at this time that is the scarf i have been knitting ever so slow since this summer... actually I started in April...but i only pick it up when I need to totally wrap my mind around something all consuming .....

lately I have been reading , cooking more and just focused on the family ....The boys are turning into men and I need not neglect that !!! they need cardigans too!!!
i need to get real with my craft and STOP



So I am ready to get some real knitting done and get back my mojo:

2 make:
seam my tank top
basic ladies cardigan
simple shrug
poncho

No comments: