Monday, September 24, 2007

Seams... liked a great day ...

All seamed up !!!

I seamed the purple top at the desk today at the ole job ..We had a ton of calls today so i got away with knitting while providing tech support to our virtual patrons ...This is a great way to stay sane while doing this line of work . I also have more seaming to finish, a poncho i made last year , my own design..but i got lazy and the weather got warm so i tucked it in the knitting basket ..But the time has come to pay attention to the undone, the unloved, the uncared for ....besides i want to beat the weather and already have my outer wear before the temp really really drops .. my wool poncho will not only be cute , but warm .....
and a great way to work my way up from my knitting slump..

Now onto the straps and finally block..Even though this was intended to be a summer top, I plan to find a way to make it a fall top... hmm, we'll see what happens .. I'm thinking~ pair it with a long sleeve T and rock it with a wide belt and some jeans or leggings and some cute boots..kinda funky..... I have never had much luck with pattern gauges ..So I'm interested in seeing how my first lil ' wearable will turn out ...fingers too busy knitting to be crossed ...

I am going to gauge test for the cardigan ..I really want it to come out nicely and know i will work many many hours on it .. so i am nervous ...I may wear this to Rhinebeck if it comes out right..

No comments: