Saturday, October 20, 2007

Rhine Beck and live stock...

The leaves were a sight to see driving up to Rhinebeck. We made it there amongst all this natural splendor in 2 hours. It was during the drive back that we got lost. lol...My kids played there hand held games and read and ate while we drove up to the Fairgrounds...



On the road to Rhinebeck...


There were tons of Fuzzy mamas at Rhinebeck and my boys made a point of checking out all the animals and hubby was happy to be amongst the community and watching all the "business" happen. He was intrigued by the whole experience and am sure will have no problem driving next year...lol






Boys posing like they are shearing sheep !

As I stated i wanted a few gem stones.I picked up Amethyst which aids with love , Rose Quarts which aids with romantic unions and Clear Quarts which aids mental clarity ..
my goodies minus the stuff for my secret pal....shhhhh...

I can see a sweater coming ...a poncho maybe ...

We all enjoyed our day at Rhinebeck..The boys and dad did the dog thing while i visited vendors and tried hard to stay in budget ....I did good ; gas and the entrance fee pushed me over budget, but i am not complaining... I am not going to buy any more yarn though ...I really have enough yarn to do me justice and keep my hands busy ....It would be wasteful to spend another dime on that which i don't need ...I can make lovely things from my stash .......I will purchase more needles to make sure all this yarn gets knit up .. but on the other hand ... a girl s real good right now ....
happy knits ...
stay tuned for my cardigan and spinning update...
PEACE











No comments: