Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Wooly Wenzday...


In regards to stash , I have accumulated quite a bit..My stash however also includes books ...tons of them. Magazines too, and uhm those damn~ cute knitting novels and Needle works mysteries also command a spot in my knitting library...


more....
more ...
and s'more...
here is my knitting basket ..Modestly placed in the corner of my bedroom...modest..The rest of the stash are in two large suitcases...not bad ...the grey wool will become a cardigan ...


been talking about finding a good pattern for a basic cardigan and thank goodness i never threw/ gave away any of my knitting magz.. Found an oldie but goodie from fall 05'. and here is the basic cardigan....looking forward to knitting this baby up... Fall foto on my lil' men ...



1 comment:

African Kelli said...

Look at those sweet boys! I love it. I am considering sponsoring a "simply" week. Any interest?