Thursday, August 2, 2007

Look what I did ....

A game of Mangala anyone ?

knit girl 1 and knit boy2 sat playing peacefully as we knitting mamas did our thing:




Presenting the knottie hotties! My urban knitting Crew , we meet every Thursday at a local cafe ......It's gotta be hot or knot !


'Tarah knocking out her project

Lavine's intense knitting

and during Me Time :


I am knitting up this little # a little faster than i thought ! It is a gorgeous ribbon yarn that looks nice in seed stitch ...... should be down with the 11 inches of the body soon . hope it fits ..gauged it and all...


A (not so cute) tomato sprung from my mother's garden today !!!!



The eyelet (beach bum) baby blanket....in full view .... A finished object !!!!


Dat's all folx !
happy knitting !


























6 comments:

African Kelli said...

That is so great! What a fun group. And that tomato -- I can't tell you how envious I am of you gardeners!

Virtuous said...

Thanks for coming by to visit my blog! I love seeing sistahs knit it up!!

If you cold e-mail me I will have your personal e-mail addy available for me to respond to you at anytime! :oD

My e-mail is: crismondiva1999ATyahooDOTcom

Thanks Gurl!!

Bogie said...

I like how the ribbon yarn looks in seed stitch--very pretty. Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog--she's not in our spinning fold yet, but I'm working on it!

Karine said...

Hey I-candy-diy, to join Ebony Elite, just go to yahoo groups and search for Ebony Elite. If you don't have a yahoo email address or if you're not already a member of a yahoo group, you'll have to register. Then just follow the instructions to contact the group to join and that's it. You'll get an email from one of the group's admins. If you want to blog with us then I guess you can let them know your blog's address and they'll add you to the list.

Karine

xtina said...

I LOVE that blanket!

Anonymous said...

How many stitches did you cast on for your The eyelet (beach bum) blanket