Wednesday, August 29, 2007

up from unda da sea ....

Secret Pal ...I am not dead !!!!!!!!!

been dealing with life ya'll.

so I have not been blogging ...or knitting much ......I have to get my SecretPal some knitty stuff and I am getting back on track with my knitting and spinning life! Been almost 2 weeks ....

Yes, I got my Schacht spinning Wheel !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and I am not good at it.

But I love the potential, the possibility of production.

I am grateful for the layaway plan in which i can still use my wheel while paying for her...She will remain at the restaurant where the owner, who is my knitting turned spinning mentor will keep it safe in a hidden room...
I have given my wheel a gender...it's a girl...named Myrrh-Maid ;there is a cute little story behind the name.....

She is sitting in a lovely room overlooking a beautiful lake. The room is called the Mermaid room for obvious reasons..When i sit in the room it's like i am in the middle of the water, spinning away..So nice. There are books all around me and the walls are painted like the ocean in which there are 3 life-size mermaids painted on the wall...So technically we are under the ocean ..lol.....Very intriguing and kinda spooky too. Cool spooky.
But this is the small , interesting room in which I will be spinning on my Myrrh-Maid for the next few weeks....BLISS ...pure and simple ....

No comments: