Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Back @ the plantation...

Back to work today.

I did not knit once while on the phone. Focused MAN !!!!!!!!!!

I banged out my work with a smile one my face and left with out hesitation once my shift was over! I am on a mission for promotion or a new/ better job...Nuff said .

Tonight I am reading her :

and working on her:


( lil' leg candy for ya !)


I am on a roll with my knitting and won't stop now. Who knows when the "knitting itis" will set in again and I end up with 5 projects on the needles and become a very, very tired and bitter knitter.
Hubby is staring me down like "GIRL !" so uhm , I gotta go !
Time to check on the good ole credit and make sure I'm doing my part to make sure when it's time to buy my house I got all my ducks in line feel me? The link above is a good start. I encourage you to try...The porch is calling me, maybe after dinner... dang I need a rocking chair for the porch... (jokes?)
PEACE & FLEECE




No comments: