Sunday, July 22, 2007

S'mbody say it's Sunday?

Sundays are pretty low key in my house.

Today we are going to the park for a few hours ; a little lunch and some sun will be nice. knitting in tow of course...

My 9 year old is going off to a 4 week sleep over camp and we are all a bit excited and anxious about this experience. I will be writing letters like a mad woman , and have already geared my little heart up for the receipt of a two liner as his reply... But that is fine with me ..I will save his little letter and add it to the scrap book file. Yes I have not started actually scrap booking this file yet. There are tons of cards and kid notes and A+ test marks that i have collected from my 3 boys...I do plan to eventually go through it all and make some nice organized memory books but have not yet found the time..So for now his 2 liner letter will be saved in the sentiment stash ! and will bring tears to my eyes in the later years, i am sure...
May be he will surprise me with a long letter with a lovely drawing lol... I'll keep you posted.

Still working on the (1 year old UFO) baby blanket.... 6 days to go !!! It is looking very nice .. about 12 " to go !!!

lata

No comments: