Monday, July 23, 2007

a child shall lead...the sheep...


Everybody is " going green" and I am highly excited and inspired!
I was checking out some interesting links online and ran cross this: http://petakids.com/superstar.html

What do you think? Wonder specifically what manufactures do this ....Happy that I'll soon be a owner of a spinning wheel and 1lb. of hemp....
Doing my part.
Not saying I will knot knit with wool any longer or spin wool, But I will do some research and get more knowledge on what they heck I am doing ...Cause at the end of the day I want to make sure I am helping knot hurting ...feel me ?
The latest issue of Knit1 has great articles on this " Green Affair"..
check it out and get in the know ....Even cotton is a Earth damaging culprit..
Educate...and educate some more...
PEACE


No comments: