Tuesday, July 24, 2007

wants -vs- NEEDS

Just when thought I had control of my Melba Marcos syndrome , Jordan Paige adds Bella to the collection! Man I WANT one of these babies ..Be still little heart..

I think I'll give it a few months though. My summer bag is suiting me just fine..and it is not a NEED But that little Bella # has me foaming at the mouth...Such a beauty.....retailing for $69.00, it comes it Black Licorice and Pearl..I may be brave and get Pearl..White bags are sexy...check 'em out for your self...
The mid kid,( that is what we will call my 9 year old (middle) son for safety reasons) will boarding the bus and leaving at noon today. Heart be still, I SAID ! Thank goodness I have the famous baby blanket to drown my sadness into... It will be a good thing, for all of us.....I know ....I am not sad; will miss him tons.
When I asked if he wants me to knit him a wash cloth and send it to him, he was quick with his reply,
" No , don't do that !"
nuff said ! I'll back off ...

1 comment:

African Kelli said...

Want vs. need is always an issue for me when it comes to handbags too! I've got my eye on a new satchel at Banana Republic. So cute!