Monday, July 23, 2007

Monday ...A week end survivor !

I woke up this morning feeling lonely . Is this because my boy is leaving for camp or the fact that no one is reading or commenting on my blog .. dunno , but i then got a light bulb idea ... i think i'll try to get out and meet some one new.... yeah! That s sure fire way to get a reader and uhm, make a friend...
We are doing a little packing today and I must tell you the tears are rolling. My husband just doesn't get it ..He keeps reminding me there will be one less mouth to feed ! MEN ! and that dang logic of theirs !
I have more knitting to do one the blanket as you know but i have been sneaking around with some lovely ribbon yarn trying to gauge this :



a cute little # from the knitty archives...
talk to you soon ...

No comments: