Monday, July 30, 2007

kill spouse or knit blouse?

knitting and marriage ....

Do you ever use you knitting as a way of not killing your spouse?No really, Along with meditation knitting can help your relationships with your kids, spouse , in laws, if you let it.
Takes discipline I know this, but if you grab your knitting instead of hitting, well you could change the world...wrote poem 'bout it wanna read it , here it go !

knit to mourn,
or when a babe is borne
knit when you love
knit when you hate
knit for peace
knit in faith.
knit for the kids
knit for your man
knit a middle finger for that bitch you can't stand.

Just knit-Don't hit !

2 comments:

African Kelli said...

Too funny! I love to knit on planes. It keeps my attention and my hands busy.
Hope you are having a great week!

Virtuous said...

LOL!! I wrote about how knitting stretches your patience awhile back! Haha! I SO get it! :oD