Saturday, July 7, 2007

A naked neck in Quebec

One of the trends I loved seeing while walking around the streets of downtown Montreal were the variety of scarves worn . Had I had knowledge of this fashion staple , ( duh!) I would have packed my own hand knit scarves... When in Rome.....




Here are a few examples of the fashion frenzy.















I am no longer a scarf hater.

I appreciated seeing the different styles and fabrics adoringly draping the necks of the Quebecian women.

So in light of this rediscovery of classic simplicity ,I have decided to make a few scarves in a light cotton for summer time wear. It is very chic and can be worn in many ways with a little creativity.

Here is some Canadaian I-candy :

Montreal Botanical Gardens


I was very distracted...I did not touch my knitting...












No comments: