Friday, July 13, 2007

vacationing in my city....and getting knitty

This week between writing and more writing I:



Downed a mid-day Margarita...tasty


Helped my little cousin taking her knitting to the next level



Assisted my son with his UFO...

Worked in Peace .....on that manuscript while chillin' at the Reality Cafe

Thursday knite knitting...I was a lone knitter , but 'taint no quitter ...

I sat knit and had a pina-colada smoothie.....While listening to a live band .....

A man came by commented on my knitting and askd if he could join me !!!!dang it !

Stil I was polite and amiable.....he seemed like he needed a friend....we finished on good terms after talking about general things like yoga, books , yada ......and he said he'd buy my book once it was published and gave me his card for future contact....lol....you bet your knitted socks he will be on the " my book just got released mailing list " !

happy ,happy knitting !


No comments: